– OFFERINGS –
If you are a parent or parent-to-be exploring the idea of a photo session for your family, please check out my photo session offerings below.
Snap Happy: Photo 101 classes are for parents who want to take better pictures of their kids (for all those moments when you don’t have a professional by your side). Attend one of my scheduled classes or host your own at a time and place convenient for you and your friends.
Already have family photos that you dream of displaying and need some guidance? I also offer design services to help you visualize the possibilities and make your dream into reality.
Thanks for your interest!
Photo Classes for Parents
Snap Happy – Photography 101 is designed for busy moms and dads who want to take better pictures of their children and family.
This class is for you if you want to learn:
- how capture spontaneous childhood moments with polish and prowess
- simple strategies for setting up the perfect shot
- how to “see” the light
- the key components of beautiful composition
My signature photo session experience is for you if:
- you are ready to capture your child at this moment
- you want a fun, memorable photo session experience
- you would love expert guidance from start to finish
Photo Display Design
Design services are for you if:
- you want to turn an existing wall of family photos into the fabulous display you always imagined
- your family photos are stuck in a box or hard drive and you want to finally enjoy seeing them artfully grace the walls of your home
- you need help visualizing different design possibilities to turn your dream of displaying your family photos into reality and would love the personalized recommendations from an experienced professional
Julie’s work is vibrant and striking — and not just with regard to color. She was able to accurately capture our son’s personality, and she has a great sense of composition. On top of that, she’s really easy to work with and is a mom herself, so she knows how to interact with little ones. We highly recommend working with her. It’s been almost a year since the photo shoot, and we love and appreciate the photos more and more as time passes.Michelle K., Falls Church, VA