Become YOUR Family’s photographer with a 90-minute Snap Happy Photography Workshop
Blaming your digital camera for sub-par pictures?
Sick of settling for blurry, dim, unflattering images that make you cringe?
Know you need to read your camera’s manual but can’t make it past page 2?
Here’s the secret: it’s not about your equipment, it’s about being EQUIPPED with simple know-how. Documenting your life’s story and capturing precious moments from your children’s childhood goes beyond buying a digital camera. It requires knowing what to look for to set up a great shot, even in a moment’s notice. My clients hire me for family photo sessions and newborn portraits, but a lot of life happens when I’m not around. This workshop is designed to help you become YOUR family’s photographer and capture the moments in stunning snapshots. My Snap Happy Workshop provides practical tips that immediately improve your family snapshots.
What is Snap Happy: Photography 101?
This 90-minute hands-on workshop is designed to equip moms and dads with photography fundamentals. This allows them to capture spontaneous childhood moments with polish and prowess. The workshop translates theory into simple tricks you can quickly apply to each snapshot. All regardless of what camera model you’re working with. I’m a professional photographer who will teach you the skills you need. Together, you’ll put them into practice alongside other local parents.
Who should sign up for Snap Happy:
Snap Happy – Photography 101 is designed for busy moms and dads who want to take better pictures of their children and family. These parents have digital cameras and a desire for beautiful portraits. But perhaps struggle to find the right settings and strategies to create quality photographs.
Most parents take LOTS of photos of their kids. And most aren’t worthy of sticking up on the fridge – movement is out of focus, kids are out of frame, and you can’t help but feel that something was lost in translation. Rather than snapping thousands of images and hoping one or two are worthy, I will teach you how to hone your focus, apply the same technique used by the professionals like me, and be snap happy.
What you will learn:
- Photography fundamentals to break free from pre-set shooting modes
- Five simple strategies for setting up the perfect shot
- How to work with all lighting levels
- Key components of beautiful composition
- How to organize and preserve your memories for headache free enjoyment
Attend an Upcoming Class
- Time: 1 PM to 3 PM (90 minutes class with extra time for practice and Q&A)
- Upcoming Dates:
- Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Saturday, Feb 8, 2020
- Price: $80
50% of your registration fee will be donated back to the Breastfeeding Center!
- What to bring
In order to participate in the Snap Happy workshop all you need is a camera (a DSLR is NOT required) and a positive attitude.
- Place: Breastfeeding Center of Greater Washington
1020 19th St NW #150, Washington, DC 20036
Host a Private Class for You & Your Friends!
By hosting the event at your house, you’re opting in for some great tips and in return, your registration fee is complimentary. Sounds great, right?
- Pick a day: Decide on a day that works for you and your friends, then connect with me to coordinate.
- Invite your friends*: You create the guest list, I’ll bring my knowledge. Everyone will walk away with great tips and fun takeaways for taking better photos.
- Registration fee: Friends can snag their spots for just $60.
- Have fun: Once the day arrives, sit back and have a fun afternoon or evening with friends chatting, sharing, & learning about something you all love! You’ll never look at taking photos of your family the same way.
* A MINIMUM OF 6 STUDENTS (INCLUDING HOST) NEEDED TO HOLD A PRIVATE SNAP HAPPY CLASS.