It seems like every D.C. area family has been touched by Children’s National in some way. For my family, it was at the time of my son Sasha’s birth. We experienced such exceptional care there, and love having the opportunity to give back every year.
How You Can Support Children’s National:
- Contact Me to purchase a $50 Care for Kids Card.
- 100% of the card sale proceeds go to Children’s National Medical Center.
- Card offers 20% off at hundreds of participating merchants in D.C., Virginia, and Maryland during Shopping Week.
- Use your card as often as you like during the 10-day shopping period: Friday, October 16th to Sunday, October 25th, 2015.
- Share this with your friends and family!
How Julie Kubal Photography is Participating:
- Care for Kids Cards are for sale here!
- 20% off all Julie Kubal Photography sessions purchased during Shopping Week by a Care for Kids Card holder.
- All current clients who have previously placed orders may use the Care for Kids Card to receive 20% off re-orders of any prints or products (this includes holiday cards and gift albums!) during the 10-day shopping period.
- I am offering a GIVEAWAY! Every family who purchases a Care for Kids Card from Julie Kubal Photography will be entered into a drawing for a free mini-photo session to be redeemed the first weekend of shopping week.
About the Author:
Julie Kubal is a child and family portrait artist and photographer serving Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. She is passionate about creating warm and meaningful artwork through modern portraits and lifestyle photography at a location of your choice!