I’m excited to announce that I am participating in Care for Kids Card Program to benefit Children’s National Medical Center.
As some of you may know, when my little guy was born, we had a medical scare that brought us to Children’s National Medical Center for treatment over the course of his first six months of life. I had nothing but amazing care during every visit. I’m thrilled to be able to give back to help fund more important programs at the hospital that could help more kids.
How the program works:
- Purchase a Care for Kids Card for $50
- Participating merchants offer a 20% discount to card holders
- Use your card as often as you like during the 10-day shopping period (Friday, October 23rd, through Sunday, November 1st, 2009)
- 100% of the card sale proceeds go to Children’s National Medical Center
How I’m participating:
- You may purchase a Care for Kids Card from me directly (or from many other locations)
- All photo sessions purchased during the 10-day shopping period (Friday, October 23rd, through Sunday, November 1st, 2009) will be discounted 20%
- All current clients who have previously placed orders may use the Care for Kids Card to receive 20% off re-orders of any prints or products (this includes holiday cards and gift albums!) during the 10-day shopping period. The administrative fee for unarchiving image files will be waived.
How you can help:
- Purchase a Care for Kids Card
- Shop at participating merchants
- Help spread the word by forwarding this information to all your friends
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to book your session or make holiday gift purchases and help a great cause!
There are an enormous number of stores, restaurants, and vendors in DC, Maryland, and Virginia participating in this fundraiser. To check out all the places you can shop and dine using the Care for Kids Card and for more information about about the program, go to www.careforkidscard.com or call 202.476.4275
Here’s one of my favorite photos from Sasha’s first month.