Friends! I’m happy to announce that I’m once again taking part in the Care for Kids fundraiser to benefit Children’s Hospital. Buy your Care for Kids Card and get 20% off at over 200 area restaurants and retailers (including Julie Kubal Photography) during Care for Kids Shopping Week – Oct 19-28. Cards on sale NOW from yours truly for $50 with 100% of the proceeds going to the hospital.
It already seems like a distant memory that when my now-four-year-old son was born, we had a medical scare that brought us to Children’s National Medical Center for treatment over the course of his first six months of life. We had nothing but amazing care during every visit so supporting the hospital is personal for me.
How the program works:
- Purchase a Care for Kids Card for $50
- Participating merchants offer a 20% discount to card holders
- Use your card as often as you like during the 10-day shopping period (Friday, October 19th, through Sunday, October 28th, 2012)
- 100% of the card sale proceeds go to Children’s National Medical Center
How I’m participating:
- You may purchase a Care for Kids Card from me directly (or from many other locations).
- All photo sessions purchased during the 10-day shopping period (Friday, October 19th, through Sunday, October 28th, 2012) will be discounted 20%.
- All current clients who have previously placed orders may use the Care for Kids Card to receive 20% off re-orders of any prints or products (this includes holiday cards and gift albums!) during the 10-day shopping period.
How you can help:
- Purchase a Care for Kids Card
- Shop at participating merchants
- Help spread the word by forwarding this information to all your friends
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to book your session or make holiday gift purchases and help a great cause!
There are an enormous number of stores, restaurants, and vendors in DC, Maryland, and Virginia participating in this fundraiser. To check out all the places you can shop and dine using the Care for Kids Card and for more information about about the program, go to www.careforkidscard.com or call 202.476.4275